Thursday, January 28, 2010

Where have I been?


Good question...The beauty of our system of "justice" threw me in jail for 30 days because of a computer operating system switch over...never mind that I had done nothing wrong, and followed virtually every rule imposed upon me by the Dept. of Child Enforcement, even though no one can tell me where my daughter is, why I can't see her, or where the money I been paying all along for child support is going. I did not find this out until 10 hours from being released. Awesome.

Anywho, I owe much to a few people for helping me through aforementioned crisis, and will be posting more tomfoolery soon in their honor. Until then...

"Captain's log, Stardate 28JAN10, thank the sweet Lord above, that stardate 09 is over..."

No comments:

Post a Comment